- 6 15 oz. cans of different kinds of beans
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3-5 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup molasses
- Season to taste, salt pepper, garlic powder, dry mustard,
- 3-5 Tbsp. each of A-1 Steak Sauceä, horseradish, ketchup,
- Worcestershire sauce, Heinz 57ä, etc.
Place first four ingredients in a 12 “ DO and add whatever amounts you want of remaining ingredients. Don’t hesitate to add any other ingredients laying at the bottom of your grub box! If you lack ambiance when served, just wait 3 to 4 hours! Serves 10-12. Triple the recipe for a 16” DO.
-Recipe adapted from CEE DUB’S DUTCH OVEN & OTHER CAMP COOKIN’, page 179.